Monday, June 29, 2009

Land of Mountain Cows, Chocolate and Cows Made of Chocolate


Hello everyone.

This is going to be a quite short post. I'm thinking that if I don't write super long messages I might actually be able to update this blog more frequently.

Sooooooooo...

I'm going to Switzerland to do an internship (praktik) at a company called Oerlikon Solar. This might not be news to some people who follow me on facebook or twitter but it might be news that I during 3 weeks weren't sure if I would finally be able to do the internship since the original project I was supposed to do seemed to be cancelled for a while. It's back on track anyway and I leave from Bonn with the train on Wednesday. There's actually a direct train going all the way to Sargans where I'll live.

Sargan's situated in the Rhein valley and is very close to Liechtenstein. I'll live in a house with some other people but I'll get back to you on that.

All in all I'm super excited about this internship that's gonna last for about 4 months.

More details to come. Write me a line now why don't you?

Take care!

/erik

1 comment:

Johannes Höier Sörensen said...

And we revived this little place as well! (adding it to google.com/ig) :)