Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Let it Snow

This Friday I was climbing the Bastille and I could have easily worn just a T-shirt, it was literally that warm. Now, however, it's below freezing outside and the snow is falling in the moutains as well as in Grenoble (the photo is taken from my window). I feel a little bad for the poor suckers who are not into wintersports (yes, they DO exist) since everyone else is talking snow, snow, snow and the next time they're going skiing or snowboarding. Speaking of which, I can't wait to go out and hit that fresh snow with my board. I have, however, found another passion in telemark. It's really fun to swosh down the moutain with telemark turns, and very different from snowboarding. It's difficult though and it's a killer for your legs the day after. I liked very much being on skis in a slope again and I'm sure I'll do it more this season.

Down to the right you'll see a music chart. It's a list of my favourite artists at the moment and it's updated every week (facebook users will need to go look on the blog page). Click it to find even more listening statistics.

1 comment:

Johannes Höier Sörensen said...

That weekly played is pretty darn cool. Now I need to start using my own blogspot I guess... :)