Thursday, January 11, 2007

Where's the Snow?

Johannes, a friend who's in Canada at the moment, has asked me to update my blog (he told actually) and since I like to obey.... This is actually going to be too short to a real blog entry since I need to sleep badly.

I spent my new years in Paris with friends from Grenoble. It was nice but I missed real fire-works (it was too windy). Twas nice to hear the pops froms multiple Champagne corks when the clock struck midnight though.

After that, I've gone snowboarding a couple of times. This one station around Grenoble, 2 Alpes, is quite nice, and maybe Alpe d'Huez as well. The latter I've yet to visit though. Other than that it's a bad year for winter sports with almost no snow in the hills. I would almost feel sad for myself If I didn't know there were real problems out there.


Zzzzzee ya!


No comments: